Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Still, many friends & people, are invisible

In my 3 decades of life, studied with several friends, worked with several colleagues and moved with several people. Life is so fast, couldn't stay still. At each phase of life, have to travel with different set of people. Other than family, there could be only few who can come along long with you. The friends and the people that I leave at each phase will vanish in the world, leaving few memories. Only few will stay in touch by emails.

This was true in the past, and could be true for people who dont use Orkut. I was not an active member of orkut from its earlier days. Infact I was not aware of that for a long time. Recently, I joined orkut. For some time, I did not have any clue on how that social network will connect my friends to me. But then simply did a search with my School name, College name, Office Name etc. Wow, I was blessed with many of my old friends starting from my childhood to the present, who were invisible till this time.

Sad part is, still I have lot of people who still dont / couldnt use orkut, messenger or atleast email. They are still invisible to me.

No comments: