Thursday, October 04, 2007

My 2 special b'days after my childhood

After my school days, I usually don't celebrate my B'days great. After my school days, to date, I had two special birthdays.

1) I dont remember which one it was. But it was the one during my MCA degree. I had to call my aunt who was at that time in Bangalore, India. All my cousin brothers and sister joined to sing the birthday song for me. I was very that day.

2) My 30th B'day. This is my first B'day out of India. As usual I was not very specific about the day. But my cousin Joshi, his wife and my friend Sherine and her brother vivek, who are close by me here, made my day special. We celebrated it one day earlier, since the actual day is a working day. Uma shankar, vivek's friend also joined the lunch and the cake-cut. They all made me so glad on the day.

No comments: