Thursday, October 04, 2007

About my B'days

I usually don't celebrate my B'days much. I used to think, so what. That was my childhood days, where my B'days were hyped in my family. That was a joint family. We (my parents, brothers and sisters) lived together with my grand parents and uncles and aunts. On my B'day, I used to get good new dress, sweets and loving & caring words from every body at home. I used to get greeting cards from my friends. No one scolds me or beat me. I used to enjoy and have fun all through the day.

But one thing I could wonder all through the day was how my so loving dad on that day, will turn so cruel to me on seeing my progress report, that I will bring home, in another 2 / 3 days once my school reopens. Yes my B'day used to fall few days before my school reopens after my quarterly exam holidays. Though I used to enjoy my B'day, deep in my heart there will a very great fear of my progress report. Though I wished to study well, I never got good marks. I started studying well once my dad stopped stressing for good marks :)

After my school days, I never celebrated my B'day well. I usually will be reminded of my B'days by my friends and family. But never enjoyed it well, as in my childhood. But this 30th B'day, was bit special. Will post more on that later. GTG.

No comments: